Tuesday 9 July 2013

Bachelor Kitchen: Ayam Masak Halia

Hi, today I have to cook quickly because I fall asleep until afternoon>.< when my brothers and sister come back home at 12 from school and workplace(my brother's recess) with empty stomach it make me feel really guilty.. it become worse when I'm not taken out any fish@chicken from our frozen,so I have to wait until the ice melt..huhuhuh..then, almost all ingredients in the kitchen have exhausted!! so guys..today I will share the easiest+faster+marvelous recipes that can prepare when you are in desperate situation(less time+less materials). This recipes also suitable with bachelor or students who want to save cost in their cookery. 

The ingredient you should have:

1. of couse, chicken
2. garlic(2,3 peel (ulas))



3. ginger (atleast 5cm..I think)
4. onion(2 peel..the more u use the more sweet@marvelous ur  dish!)
5. cili giling@cili kering@ what it was call in english?hahah..


6. chili sause(5 big spoon)

7. tiram sause(3 big spoon)


Now, there are step you can easily follow..

1. Blend onion, ginger and garlic together.
2. Heat the oil until hot and then fry the blend ingredients(onion,ginger+garlic)
3. After the blend ingredients has half cook, put ur cili giling cook until the minced chillie has almost cook or has rise nice fragrant.
4. You can add  1/2 cup of water if you like many sauce in your dishes. hehe
5. Put your chicken when you see the sauce are boiling or bubbling and cover your pot.
6. Cook your chicken for atleast 15 mins
7. See if your chicken has completely cook. the colour of your chicken is changing little bit I think..
8. Well yeah, prepare to eat! hahah(^_^)


Thats all, in short..this recipes is totally friendly with people who desperately in rushing moment to prepare their dinner or to save cost in their ingredients because it use really really min. ingredients.

Pic sources: from Uncle Google*credit to him. Btw, the pics for my ayam masak halia isn't exits because I forget to take a picture.maybe next time ;/ hehe... 

1 comment: